Friday, May 19, 2006

Hard Mattresses in Vietnam

I love my trip to Vietnam, but there was one thing I couldn't wait to get home to... my own bed and pillows. When I travel, I like to bring my own pillows. I sleep better with them. But in Vietnam, the mattress is so hard! So are the pillows. I grew up sleeping on a cot, and we also have one of those wooden bed, but that was the first 10 years of my life. The other 30+ were slept on a soft mattress with springs. I even have friends that stayed in those fancy expensive hotels in Vietnam and they said those beds are also hard. What's the deal? When is Vietnam going to make some soft mattresses?

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Van Cong Tu said...

hi, thanks for dropping at my blog. WHere did you stay when you were in Viet Nam? I wonder your ideas about the mattress and hard pillows because we all have soft bed and soft pillows which are very cheap now. And it also depends where do you go and stay too. thanks for linking me as well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home