Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Magazine feature

There is a huge bookstore close to my house - Barnes & Noble. They are a large bookstore chain. I like going there and just have a latte and sit on one of their cushy chair and look at home magazines. I just love reading home decorating magazines. Some of my fav magazines are Southern Accents, Traditional Home, Elle Decor, Architectural Digest and Coastal Living - just to name a few. So I came across this month Traditional Home and there is a beautiful house in there. Immediately, it reminds me of Vietnam. So I skimmed the article and realized that it was a house in Vietnam! This family is from France and they have decided to live in Vietnam. They have a house on the Saigon River, a little bit outside Saigon. The home owner has a store in France and one in Vietnam, specializing in embroider linens. The picture made me missed Vietnam - a little homesick. One of my friend is traveling Vietnam right now as we speak. Wish I was there. May be in a few years... I will visit again.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Triet said...

Thanks for the comment on the essay. I hope you will return to vietnam someday. I am here a second time and am already planning for the third visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home